Last 2 days, they told me that they might be coming and I only need to give them address for them to explore the way to my house. So surprise that they found their way here since Kulim is a small town. Hmm..glad to see them in front of my house this morning XD
Well, I was truly touched that they purposely came here just to visit me and my unborn baby. Hehe... Really touched! *-*
I brought them to the famous duck rice restaurant in Lunas, Tan Kee Restaurant. It supposed to be my treat for them but they refused. *sigh* I hope the food there would not dissapoint you guys =) Hmm..perhaps could ask photo from CY of that restaurant and post it here. hehe..
Here's the photos..heehe...


Then we went to Kulim Hi-Tech Park area. All are MNCs. It could be some job opportunities for you. Maybe you could consider to migrate here. Hehe...Both CY and Wai Yee said it's a nice place to stay here since everything seems quiet and peace. Can hear bird sounds...hehe..Could get cheaper food and the housing price is lower. Not bad huh..hehee.. That is one of the reason I didn't work in KL =p
Next, we went to famous cendol in Kulim. I almost forgotten about this place but our food expert, CY reminded me. He heard someone said of the famous cendol. It is just beside the road side. I guess this cendol stall have been here for more than 10 years. So, we tasted our cendol pulut. That's special to have 'pulut' rice into the cendol. They were surprise to taste it. Hehe...
Oh ya, could ask CY for the cendol photo too. Hehe...


Next, I bought them 'chai kueh'. They were very full and I asked them to take it back to Ipoh or could eat it on the way back. Hmm...Don't know what's their comment yet since they took it back. Later update their comment...hehe... CY is really a food expert. He said he loves to eat..haha... I asked him to come again next time and there is much more delicious food to taste. hehe..
They might be coming again when baby is born. They wanted to see baby more than to see me *-* Heheee....
Truly, thanks for coming! If not because I am pregnant, perhaps I could bring you guys to more places...
I enjoyed the time we were chit-chatting for few hours in my house. Maybe we seldom chat while we were in UTAR but I am glad that we could chat together after we graduated. All of us have grown up and we look things differently from last time. I am glad that all of you have a nice job! I would be unemployed soon. haha..Last day for me on the Sept 2nd. I would be housewife =p
To CY and Wai Yee,
Hope that you could invite me for your wedding. Next year ya! Hehee...I will bring baby along..hehe.... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment