Friday, July 24, 2009

Jack won Consolation Prize of Parkson Cutest Baby Contest 2009

These are the photos for the contest. We are allowed to merge all the photos provided in
A4 size.


Jack joined the Parkson Cutest Baby Contest 2009 last June with a minimum purchase of MYR100 from Children Department in Parkson.

Well, to my surprise(not so surprise as I have confident on him :P), I received a call from Parkson staff to inform me that my Little Jack won the Consolation Prize worth MYR800.


Letter will be sent to us within 3 weeks to redeem the prize from Parkson.


Well, I was informed that Baby Products worth MYR150, MYR500 Marie France Bodyline Voucher(For mummy :p) and another MYR150 Parkson Cash Voucher.

When I was home, I told Jack about this news. He jumped excitedly(Actually, he excited everytime when he sees me home :p)

There is another contest we are going to join - Johnson Baby Contest 2009 (Closing date:31 Aug'09). The prizes are much more attractive. Tomorrow will bring him to Jusco for photo shooting. Hope he presents himself well :)

I'm glad to have you, Jack! Mummy is very proud of you.

No comments: