Last day of 2009, let me blog out what we wish for 2010 ahead. We are planning to get our own house in 2010. Well, not so called dream house. Just a house that is suitable for our little family of 3 members. Hehe.. Single-storey Semi-D would be perfect. If we can strike lottery in 2010, Double-storey Semi-D would be extremely perfect. hahaha
Well, we are looking for new property in Kulim. Just want to stay near to my parents' house. So, Jack can stay with Mah Mah during day time and I don't need to cook so much. hahaha. The house pricing in Kulim as at now is around RM200k for Single Storey Semi-D while around RM350k for Double Storey Semi-D. Hmm..but we can only afford for Single Storey Semi-D right now unless miracle happen of stricking loterry.haha
Well, I guess we will only able to get a house by the end of 2010. So, it's a year planning as we need to save $ for downpayment of 10%. Hehe..Ah N have to cut down on shopping lo..sob sob..Jack is a burden for us too. But luckily, we still manageable. Ah How don't watch so much movie o..keke...
The greatest achievement I have in year 2009 is I have my own little family, live happily and stay healthy with my parents, my friends (Net,JY,Jason,Grace,Lionel) came to visit me early of 2009.
The disappointment a.k.a failure in year 2009 is I have failed my P1 and I did not managed well in Dec'09 exam. My wish of Chartered Accountant had been delayed due to my own negligence. Well, 2010 I need to work real hard.
Lastly, I wish everyone stay healthy and happy^^ and I were here again on 31.12.2010 to say my achievement in 2010 *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment