Friday, July 8, 2011

Dream

Recently I found that my dream very accurate. Not every dream but those that really 'clear' that I could remember the next morning could lead to striking lottery. I stroked 3 times lotteries already and all due to dreams =) So, I only buy lottery when I have dreams and so coincident can strike lottery..heheee

1) 2703 (Magnum) - 20/1/2010 - First prize - RM 2 bet won >RM 3000
2) 1585 (Toto) - 11/5/2011 - 3rd prize (kena ABC 585 only) - RM 2 bet won only RM130 =P
3) 2116 (Toto) - 29/6/2011 - Special prize - RM 5 bet won RM540

All also I dreamed..

1) 2703 - I described of this dream in my blog (Jan 2010). Dreamed of 2nd pregnancy =.=lll
2) 585 - Dreamed of my relative's Indian driver. He used to drive a Merz of my relative with no. plate 585.
3) 2116 - Hoho..This is my new Myvi car no. plate (PKE 2116) that dad helped me to book few days before the dream. Car yet to reach but the number ready. Dreamed of saw a lot white colour Myvi with no no. plate. Keep searching for my EZ model at the side. I almost forgot about this dream when I woke up. I drove to work half way and thought of it when I saw white Myvi passed by. Quickly called up dad to help me place lottery for RM2 bet. Then thought of my dream so accurate, so called 2nd time asked him to bet RM5. Wow.. Mana tau really kena..hoho..So RM210 no. plate for my car is FOC..hehee Still have RM330 extra =)

Last 2 days night, I dreamed of my wedding photos are ready. I even told Ah How yesterday morning about this dream and out of surprise, I received e-mail from Blissful that our draft design are ready and they sent the attachment over. Wow..Really can't believe this as estimated 3 weeks to get the draft but now only 2 weeks. So, tomorrow buy lottery? hehee..let me think...2075 is the invoice number and the attachment file SA sent by the file name BF 02075. Will update if I kena..heheee

No comments: