Hi,
Here u go...My convocation, marked the most memorable and meaningful day in my life.
It was held last Saturday, 29th March 2008 at Dewan San Choon in Wisma MCA, KL.
Mummy told me convocation considered as Stage 2 in my life. Stage 1 is the path from the day i was born till I completed my degree. Therefore, graduation is on stage 2. Well, now proceeding to stage 3, which is my work life. stage 4 and further on is getting married and having own family. Oh..that would not be so soon..of course..haha..
Let's see what photos i have taken.
Oh..First photo i have taken that day was with JY.

JY from Klang. Hmm..known you for about 3 years right?(if im not mistaken)..hehe..He has been a very generous and helpful guy. Not he has been la..he still is..haaha..He is my best friend too. This photo was taken while we were in the Robing Room. Hey, thanks for helping me returning my mortar and robe ya..and thanks a lot u sent my stuff through post laju to me..Come to penang one day and i'll treat u..This blog would be the proof..hehe..

This photo was taken by my sis outside the robing room. All of us were waiting to enter into the hall for our convo ceremony. Blue robe represented the Faculty of Accountancy and Management.

Here they came..the Guest of Honour, Minister of Transport Msia, Vice President of MCA, YB Datuk Ong Tee Keat and our UTAR Council Chairman, YABhg Tun Dr Ling Liong Sik.

The stage...Taken by dad from his seat..so far..heh

It was me on stage..Not the one walking towards Datuk Ong Tee Keat. It's the one leaving the stage =.=! Mum complaint I walked too fast. I nervous ma..=p By the way, our Dean of FAM, Mr Lai Fatt Sian pronounced wrongly my name..argghh..hey, I studied in UTAR for 4 yrs already..y u still dunno to pronounce my 'ANN'...zzz..

Just got down from the stage with the scroll. Dad said, 'Hey wait..Let me snap one photo first'..hehe

Outside the hall..crowded...dunno whose hand was that.Say cheese!!!

Again..dunno what's the white thing at the bottom..Too crowded..always been distracted..

Photo with Elaine..she was my classmate..I have known her since my foundation year.

Esther...I also known her since our foundation course.

Oh..this guy..haha..no need to intro anymore..=p took a lot photos with him =p

My family photo. Dad and mum like 'kah lui'...haha..Thanks to them especially my sis for supporting me throughout the years. Without them, I won't be here today. My daddy look strict but Im very close to him. He is like my best friend. Everything can share with him. He is an open-minded person while my mum, heheee...she still treats me like a baby. She afraid i will get hurt. This cannot, that cannot...and because of that, i'm close to my dad...hahahaa...

Look nice ya?hehe..can save money..no need go to photo studio already..who is the cameraman?haha...no need to bother..kakaa..mum said want to develop this photo into big size and display on the piano in the living room..later go develop..hehe...

My dearest sis, Grace. She is working in Intel for years. She is going to Spore tmrw for training..for a week...ei..dun simply take ur colleague key-chain and give it to me..I know u will read this later..=p lend me ur Vios la..while u will be away for a week...kekekeke....

....no caption =p

Next, Syc...known him since foundation year though we took different courses. Always chat with me in MSN..talk talk talk...dunno what we chat also..haha...but he is nice..he went to Sg Long to find me from PJ...2 times ya? in 3 yrs...haha...*sweat* better than others dint visit me in Sg Long =p

I am grateful that i have graduated. There were ups and downs for years in uni life.






Mei Mei from Sarawak...Known her for 4 yrs...

Jason...used to be good friends..but dunno since when he dint mix with our gang so well already...somemore look so lan si that day... X.X

All gals...Shyuan Hui, me , Main Chee, Zhi Yuan and Mei Mei.



JY, me and Leng Net..are very very close friends..

She is my superb best friend..Janet..I used to call her ah Net..she is older than me only 1 day..hehe..a lot ups and downs we shared together throughout this 4 yrs...Finally we graduated successfully ya..hehe...I think I have typed a blog bout me n her before in my Friendster blog..hmm...well, hope that we still keep in touch!-still remember we cried together once in KTAR hostel?-haha...feel so shameful now..hehe...



half+half+half+half=2 couples...haha

Fang Ching from JB..got gf d horr...let me spy dao in PJ that day...hahaha...hmm..still remember the last day in Sg Long? We yum cha together with ah Net and ah Kit. That time dunno y feel so sad..

The end of the ceremony. That time around 6pm already. I have passed my robe and mortar to JY so that he could help me to return them to PJ. Changed clothes with mummy and sis in washroom because that was not the end of the day for us. We headed to Pavillion for shopping after that..hahaa...crazy shopping! and spent a lot....=.=
No comments:
Post a Comment