So so tired yesterday...did so many things..hehe..Ah How and I went to watch Three Kingdoms..I almost fell asleep in the cinema..hahaha..i had no idea of China historical war of Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, Zhao Zhi Long...i only heard of their names before from daddy. Well, just because of Wah zai acted in this movie, i watched till the end. hehe =p However, ah B said he shouldn't dead this way. The true fact from history is Zhao Zhi Long dead from sickness not in the war..Still...i have no idea..*sweat*
After the movie, we went for window shopping and went for lunch at Sakae Sushi. As I promised to him, I will treat him big meal using my first salary...hehe..though not so big meal in Sakae..


Besides that, I had my 7 zai..heheeee..in fact, the small 7 zai and Xiao Xin with robe and mortar, he gave me when i reached his house in the morning. He brought it all the way back from KL. He bought it earlier..hehe.. Thanks B!! U really know what I was thinking..kekee...

This little 7 zai i put it in the middle of my steering wheel..hehehe...

Xiao Xin finally graduated!!!hehehe

This 7 zai cushion is the one I mentioned in previous post..hehe..This is upon my request..keke...Finally he bought this for me in Queensbay Mall. I will bring this to office tmrw. So cute right? =D

Vitagen lady..hahaha..rested under a big tree near to Penang Airport. We were waiting there for my sister arrival.

Here u go..Leng Lui & Leng Zai..hehe..We have been together for 2 yrs 4 mths ++...
We only waited for few minutes till my sis called...wow..large luggages from Sg..All are my fav chocs, clothes..hehe..souvenirs..cool!! When reached home, so many things to look at..heehehee...
This is one of the souvenirs..to put on my office table..My greatest sis, thanks a lot!! Upon my request...i requested for something special..hehe..this is kinda special for me
No comments:
Post a Comment